Are you planning on selling your home? Do you want to list your home for sale in Manhattan Kansas? Choosing a REALTOR® is the first step to ensure your investment in your home pays off.
There are many important factors of a successful transaction. Let us educate you on the things that affect the sale-ability of your real estate. The At Home Real Estate Team will answer your questions and guide you through the process of selling real estate in Manhattan Kansas and the surrounding areas.
For over 16 years, our clients have experienced the peace of mind placing the sale of their home in our hands. Let us focus in the marketing and sale of your home while you concentrate on your upcoming move.
Learn more about some of the resources and services we have for you. Our Team is standing by, ready to answer your questions and help make the sale of your home an easy and enjoyable process.
- Give A Market View – As real estate activity in your area affects the value of your home. Let us help you stay up-to-date. With a complete Comparative Market Analysis we will compare your home”s value to that of other homes in your neighborhood that have recently sold. To us perform a Comparable Market Analysis for your home, click here.
- Create A Marketing Strategy – By compiling a comprehensive plan detailing the strategies we will employ to sell your home, you will be aware and understand the process, from word of mouth to Internet and local media exposure, we will get the news out.
- Presenting Your Home – Showing your home to as many qualified buyers as possible, we will give your home maximum exposure.
- Staging Your Home For Sale – We will help you stage your home for sale and generate curb appeal to ensure that you get the highest price for your home.
- Getting the Best Deal – We will assist you with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal for your home, making the process as smooth as possible.
- Finding Your Next Home – We will help you find your next home by listening to your needs. We can answer your questions about the local market, schools, neighborhoods, and more.
Setting the right initial listing price is one of the most important decisions that home sellers make in today’s market. Setting the initial listing price of your home for sale in Manhattan Kansas will impact both the amount of time a property takes to sell and the final sale price.
Research shows that when a home is overpriced initially, it will require price reductions to get it sold. An inaccurate initial selling price can result in up to three times as many days on the market to get it sold.
Sellers will benefit from the advice of our team. Especially when it comes to pricing. Realtors at At Home Real Estate understand today’s current market trends and use their knowledge to guide each client through the complicated process.
We at At Home Real Estate have developed specialized tools to help you properly price your property. We can give you up-to-the-minute information about the local real estate market, including specifics about what is happening in your neighborhood.
For more information about the Value of your Home and Pricing your Home For Sale Contact Us today!