Julia Erickson began her career as a Manhattan Kansas Realtor in 2002 and is the Broker and Owner of At Home Real Estate in Manhattan Kansas. With the many Realtors in Manhattan Kansas, she has real estate experience includes working with buyer and seller representation in residential and investment properties.
She brings with her a large base of contacts that will help assist you in making your relocation efforts go more smoothly. She has built her clientele, business, and reputation upon the foundations of knowledge, skill, loyalty, and integrity dedicated to her clients. It is her goal to make your acquaintance and become your friend for life.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Kansas Association of Realtors
- Member of the Manhattan Association of Realtors
- Member of the Junction City Association of Realtors
- Designation GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute)
- Graduate of Manhattan Christian College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management and Ethics
- Previous experience as a business owner, having owned and operated My Barber Shop in Concordia, KS, as a Licensed Barber
- Mother of 6 children: five wonderful sons and one beautiful daughter. Julia is well qualified, loves children, and understands the needs that a large family may have and need in their search for a home
Julia brings to the table a trusting relationship as your professional real estate agent, partnering with you to find the home that you will enjoy living in while bringing to you the greatest possible value when you resell your home. With the real estate industry becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a real estate professional that understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game.
Trust her as your Realtor®. For life!
Call or email me today!
Julia Erickson, Realtor®